Friday, January 29, 2010

I need some scrapping therapy



Its one of those days where life has just taken over........... and I haven't been able to have some real scrapping therapy. Today I'm too busy! I think it should just be a requirement, that we stop all else and just simply create a great page. Well I've been going through some galleries looking for amazing inspiration. I always turn to 3 places

Sweet Shoppe Designs

One their main page you'll see this beautiful layout by Annie

 

My second place to go is 


and look at this fantastic layout on their main page by Whit 



lastly I love to stop by

The Lilypad

They have one of the most fantastic simply because they have some of the most fantastic designers.

 

This layout is made by Cherryberry  

and so its Friday which also means my favorite store also has its New Release day. Lets focus on some scrapping therapy tho and I'll highlight a new kit which will make you just have to scrap...... trust me!!


 
and a layout I made with it

 

so I hope that has given you some scrapping inspiration! 
xoxo Susan

No comments: