Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some fun new layouts!

so below you'll find a new template... and then I wanted to share susan info!

I'm doing well, the baby is well, I'm jobless *lmao*, I'm prepping the baby room *ie cleaning out the junk in the spare bedroom*, I'm going to catch up on some much needed travel with family, and I'm waiting to hear back from the salon! I can't wait.

I've also been catching up on some much needed layout creations, and I have some pretty fab layouts to share with you...

 
oh and great news, Kate has asked me to stay another month with her! Maybe I can get her to keep me forever. hehehe........ I'll keep trying!

 
  

Valorie was sweet enough to make this kit for me! she rocks doesn't she! 

xoxo Susan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that everything is going well, and that Expecting kit is adorable!